Kraków / Łódź / Warszawa
Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas in our new sim racing project – Rennsport.
You will work with our Lead Programmer (7+ years of experience), 6 programmers, and blueprint gameplay designers. As a Programmer, you will be in charge of creating Unreal Engine extensions like modding tools for end-users and editor plugins improving development workflow. You will also contribute to other team members and collaborate closely with the team lead.
The team is working on a new generation of gameplay features like a custom physics engine, a modern multiplayer system (focused on e-sport and competitiveness), synchronization with a custom-built cloud platform providing resources to the game, and many others.
The project is being developed in Unreal Engine 5 and we are working using VS2019 + Resharper, SVN, Jenkins (used for daily builds, and creating precompiled binaries), JIRA, and Confluence. The workflow includes regular code reviews and stand-ups.
International candidates are welcome, the relocation package is negotiable.Duties
- Implementation and maintenance of editor tools and modding support in C++ in Unreal Engine.
- Close collaboration with the Lead Programmer, and team members (programmers, designers, producers).
- Contribute to the general architecture of our systems.
- Improve existing features and tools, investigate and fix bugs.
- Proficiency in C++.
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, efficient code.
- 3+ years of game industry experience.
- Proficiency in linear algebra and general mathematics.
- Understanding of both general and automotive-specific aspects of physics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team skills.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
- Examples of technical skills (e.g. Github) or willingness to create a demo for us.
What we offer
- Work from an early stage on a very interesting project backed by a major publisher.
- Interesting programming challenges. Our priority is the quality of the game, we want to create the best sim racing experience for players across the world.
- Career-building opportunities in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private health care at Luxmed.
- Hybrid work model (3 days from the office, 2 days from home).
- We offer assistance for foreigners willing to relocate to our office in Łódź.
- Flexible working hours (work starting between 7 am and 10 am).
- We had no crunch in many years
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.