▶ What will be your responsibilities?
- Possibility to create on your own or co-creating games design
- Cooperation with the design team – artists, developers, game testers, and marketing team
- Prototyping and working with Unity Engine
- Copywriting in English
- Working with Git version control
- On-site work in our office in the very center of Krakow
▶ What are our requirements?
- Very good working knowledge of game development, experience with simulators/premium/AAA games.
- Working experience as a game developer
- Fluent English
- Good time management skills
- Interpersonal skills, creativity, willingness to accept constructive criticism, need for continuous professional development.
▶ Nice to have:
- Very good command of English in writing and speaking
- Simulator market knowledge
- Experience with Marketing Driven Development and cooperation between development and marketing teams
- Ability to estimate the workload
▶ What do we offer?
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Experienced and talented working environment
- Internal trainings, development, and education with help from our experienced Developers
- Access to advanced equipment (dev-kits, consoles, VR, servers, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Real influence on the final game
- Opportunity to work on a promising project
- Help with relocation, possibility to work remotely
- Education and development trainings financed by the company
Do you want to join us? Send us your CV to email@example.com
See you soon! ✨
In the content of the e-mail, please include a clause giving consent to the processing of personal data:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).