Kraków / Remote
Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas in our new project RoboCop: Rogue City. This new action RPG game for PC and next-gen console will be developed by the team, responsible for our previous title Terminator: Resistance. The production is based on an iconic movie license and is supported by Nacon.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creating animations of objects and characters.
- Cooperation with programmers and designers.
- Supervising and mentoring team of animators
- Oversee project schedules and distribute tasks
- At least 3 years of working experience in the video game industry on similar position.
- The ability to create realistic animations for characters, vehicles and other objects.
- Very good knowledge of tools in the field of 3D animation,
- Teamwork skills and openness to new challenges.
- Knowledge about skinning and rigging
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Experience in working on motion capture.
- Experience in the direction and implementation of cutscenes.
What we offer
- Work on a modern action game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach and a spirit of cooperation.
- Have a real impact on the game – your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures (e.g. migration to Unreal Engine 5).
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment.
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private healthcare at Luxmed.
- Flexible working hours (work starting between 7 am and 10 am).
- We had no crunch in many years.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.